Nano rescape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mebbid

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well since my 20g reef scape was bugging me I decided to redo it yesterday. I also added a bit of cured rock tat I had sitting around for my next tank.

This is my old scape

75748-albums12608-picture62104.jpg

This is one of the many hazards of moving anything

75748-albums12608-picture62102.jpg

My new cloudy tank with unorganized corals

75748-albums12608-picture62103.jpg

Finally my tank after the corals have been organized.

75748-albums12608-picture62101.jpg

I'm still not happy with the left side but spending 2 hours hunched over moving rock has destroyed my back. It'll have to wait for another day.

That looks AMAZING! What all kinds of plants are in there? You know I know squat about reef tanks. Teach me oh wise one :)

friggin sweet, ive been thinking of converting my 20g fw tank in my bedroom to a sw, this is definitely an inspiration :D

That looks AMAZING! What all kinds of plants are in there? You know I know squat about reef tanks. Teach me oh wise one :)

No plants, just corals. Zoanthids, mushrooms, Kenya tree, zenia, torch, duncan, acropora, birdsnest and some others I'm forgetting.

2 ocellaris clowns 1 snowflake blenny 1 skunk cleaner shrimp 1 Flame Scallop I just lost a firefish due to a carpet surfing incident sadly
can a snowflake blenny go with a watchman goby? I'm trying to decide what to stock my 29 with and so far i have 2 oc clowns in qt right now
edit: and whats a good price for them? one of my lfs has them for 40 dollars

I'm not sure about that. I was wondering the same thing actually. The snowflake didn't get along with my FIREFISH and they tend to dislike anything with a similar body shape so I would think probably not.

$40 for a snowflake is too much imho. My lfs sold me mine for $15 but I would consider $30 to be at about the high range for one since my lfs is really really cheap.

Back
Top Bottom