New 125 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And a few corals.

monti cap
monti-cap_8-08.jpg

tang is about 6" and lamark angel about 5"...just for scale

a.nana (I think)
3-08
nana_3-08.jpg

8-08
nana_8-08.jpg

Blue tip stag (frag same frag swap cmor got his)
7-14-08
blue-tip_7-08.jpg

8-12-08
blue-tip_8-08.jpg

Nice looking corals too. How long has the monti cap been growing. That`s about the best one I`ve ever seen. Nice Shape.

It sure looks nice. If you bought one that nice at the LFS you`d pay a couple hundred dollars. Very nice tank. I`m very impressed.

Thanks.
How much rock is in there?
I'm not 100% sure. I started out with 60 lbs of Hawaiian live rock (when it was still legal) and have added more over the years as I've upgraded. I would guess about 125 lbs or so total.

Time for a little update. Been about 3 months since the last pics ;)

FTS
fts_11-08.jpg

Left side
fts-lt_11-08.jpg

Middle
fts-mid_11-08.jpg

Right side
fts-rt_11-08.jpg

Long view
fts-l-r_11-08.jpg

fts-r-l_11-08.jpg

I think you are like me Larry. That 6 ft tank is hard to get the whole pic in there. I always have to take an angle shot like you did. I`ll tell you, that tank gets better every time I see it. I love the bartlett anthias.

Luv the rock work. What's really great is how that background just really seemed to fit right in. The picture seemed like you were looking yards into the sea. Well before the c-algae took root that is Not often you see backgrounds used in high end tanks anymore let alone one that has that visual.

Very kewl

Thanks very much everyone.
That 6 ft tank is hard to get the whole pic in there.
Yes it is Mike, but you got to luv the 6' size.
If only I had an extra 10k lying around
Me too!
like the anthias. how often do you feed them?
At least once a day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.
Not often you see backgrounds used in high end tanks anymore let alone one that has that visual.
Thanks. I don't really consider my tank high end. It's all DIY :)
Looks awesome Larry!
Thanks again Cindy :)

Back
Top Bottom