New 125 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks a ton for the info man, well done! I couldn't find a smiley that was clapping. So this will have to suffice. :drain:

Your tank looks great. I just set up my 125. I hope some day it will look like yours. I have a question. I see you have 5 Koralia's in.How big are they? What number 3,4... Thanks.

Thanks everyone.

There are 5 Koralias. 4 K-4's (2 on each end) and 1 K-3 on the middle back glass.

Larry- Been a long time since I've seen your build- Your tank has come a long way and it's Awesome- I am in the middle of upgrading my 72G to a 125G I hope I have great success as you have with your 125... Looks Awesome... :)

I'll bring this thread back from the dead. It's cool to look at how things have changed in the tank.

A few FTS shots...
fts_5-5-12.jpg

fts-l-r_5-5-12.jpg

fts-r-l_5-5-12.jpg

Some coral shots....
Duncan
duncan_5-5-12.jpg

Rainbow nasuta
nasuta-rainbow_5-5-12.jpg

Millepora
millie_5-5-12.jpg

Sarmentosa
sarmentosa_5-5-12.jpg

California tort
tort_5-5-12.jpg

Thanks.
Yes, I'm running the 3 of the 120w LED's you can find on Ebay along with 2 72" VHO SuperActinics.
There are only a few fish. 7" yellow tang, 6½" Atlantic blue tang, 5" spotted bristletooth tang, 7" Lamarck angel, mated pair of clarkii clowns and a yellow watchman goby.

Can I ask more info on your setup? Like your lighting, filtration, water temp and measurements, and what equitment you use? ... Even doseing and feeding. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom