New clownfish only set up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some pics

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121229_141026.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121229_141026.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 201
  • ForumRunner_20121229_141047.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121229_141047.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 196
I've had it for a little over a year. I just added the anemone and the rock its attached itself to on boxing day though. Hopefully he keeps eating for me and gets some color. My clowns took to it almost instantly :)

I have always been a nem fan. I have a huge rose bubble in my 200, and another hybrid in my 54 corner.

They are aggressive towards other fish not each other though. They barely leave each others side.

I have always been a nem fan. I have a huge rose bubble in my 200, and another hybrid in my 54 corner.

This is my first one tbh. I'm already totally fascunated by it. I have been dIrect feeding it mysis every other day to try and get some color back in it. My LFS is pretty horrible. I almost feel like I'm saving things from it rather than just getting a new critter :(

I know what that is like. I feed mine peices of defrosted frozen shrimp. They love that stuff. It is the same shrimp you would buy in the store for human consumption. I feed them twice a week.

You don't see any aggression out of those clowns?

Judt thought I'd follow this up. I was doing a water change/glass scrape last night and my normallt friendly percula bit me at least 20 times haha! Guess since they have a nem now its THEIR home.

I really like that bright green algae! What kind is it? Congratulations!

I'm not totally sure. I always just assumed it was hair algae. It only grows on that rock and I really like the color and flow so I just trim it every now and then and let it do its thing :)

I'm not totally sure. I always just assumed it was hair algae. It only grows on that rock and I really like the color and flow so I just trim it every now and then and let it do its thing :)

That was what i was wondering, it's no easy thing to keep algae in its place unless it grows real slowly.

Thanks for the info

Looks great! All you need is a little more color like zoas or more mushrooms :) Oh and I noticed aiptasia under your anemone so might want to get rid of that before it gets out of hand.

Looks great! All you need is a little more color like zoas or more mushrooms :) Oh and I noticed aiptasia under your anemone so might want to get rid of that before it gets out of hand.

Yes! **** aptasia. I'm trying to track down some peppermints. I'm too scared to use chemical warfare since its so close to my BTA D:

I bought two peppermints and thy ate every one of them in a matter of a week. And I had a lot of them.

new pics :)

Attachments

• 8354530058_32c152d8f9_h.jpg
    8354530058_32c152d8f9_h.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 8353861231_3774d6a8f3_h.jpg
    8353861231_3774d6a8f3_h.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom