New full tank shots!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll try to get one of mine today. I have some old ones but I changed it again to make room for my clam :)

Here is my tank if i can figure this out

Fullshot.jpg

Only about 3 months old.

Since having my fish in a QT the macroalgae has gone a bit wild but the herbivores are slowly pushing it back! Personally I think it add a different look to the aquarium.

Attachments

• tank2_618.jpg
    tank2_618.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 105
Hi RLG! Thank you for the nice compliment...That is rock :) I wish I could say it was from LR.com but that's not the case.

Still looks great! I have the same maroon macro in my nano and it grows like crazy.

Here is my latest tank shot, not much change. Added a red sponge, royal gramma, yellow tang. But lost a clown to a hungry power head.

Attachments

• myty_tank_5-29-05.jpg
    myty_tank_5-29-05.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 113
Here's my latest shot.. my 75 gal.. recently rearranged the rock.. now focusing on getting some corraline growth :? and also getting together a 100gal..! BTW.. i love everyones tanks.. u can see the individuality and its a great way to grab ideas from one another!!

Attachments

• tank___night_with_blues.jpg
    tank___night_with_blues.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 72
I totally agree with Stripes, Lando! Your tank looks absolutely amazing! I can only hope to have something that looks as nice as your tank does.

Thanks for the starting this post, kudos!

- Jeff

StripesTheEel said:
darn you Lando and your corraline growth..!! I love it..! Im currently trying to encourage the growth of it myself..Well done!

Lando, just out of curiosity what type of lighting is on that cube? I checked your profile and it doesnt list it, if you could list it here or PM it to me that would be great. Its just such a beautiful tank.

Also how often do you do water changes? At one of my LF stores they have a nano and I asked how often they do water changes and they said the owner comes in once a day and does a 1-2 gal change. This is on a nano that cant be more than 4 gallons...

Thanks,
Max

Here's my 6 week old tank. Things on the to do list:
1. Get a black background
2. Add 20lbs from lr.com to my existing 45lbs from lfs
3. Learn how to take great pics...some of yours are amazing!

Attachments

• tank_022_184.jpg
    tank_022_184.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom