New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thnx! Just upgraded from a 75. Need a couple more medium pieces of LR behind the orange cap to show the depth of the tank. LFS ran out of rock.

I actually think it looks good not so full of the rock. It's in such a nice layout that it accentuates the corals. Least to me LOL :)

Love the tank and I agree that the amount of LR looks great. Hope mine looks like that one of these days. :)

Thnx a bunch! I'm never satisfied with it. Always wanting to change the rock stack. Haha

I hear that a lot on this site. LOL I guess I am just different (my kids tell me that all the time). Took me 5 minutes to place all my rock in the tank. 3 days later, I made one very minor change and have not touched it again. Have no desire to change it because I think it looks good just like it is. LOL

Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA. :welcome:

Nice looking tank. Very impressive.

image-2127654818.jpg

Changed it up a little. Traded in my huge orange cap which I think opened it up quite a bit. I like it a lot better. Plus added a beautiful blonde naso tang. My new fav fish!

image-1593230838.jpg

image-2679150563.jpg

image-880561763.jpg

New photos w my cell phone. Not the greatest quality but you get the point. :p

Looks great. I love the brain (think that is what it is). Is that a clam next to it? Two of the things I want for my tank in the not so distant future.

Yup. Love that brain. Nicest one I've seen. And yes. That's a deresa clam. There's a teardrop maxima in there too.

Back
Top Bottom