New pics of puff puff!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ktomminello

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's been a while so I figured I'd show him off some more. My full salt green spotted puffer!! :dance: :thanks:

Attachments

• 2013-01-14_16-22-51_876.jpg
    2013-01-14_16-22-51_876.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 2013-01-14_16-25-10_992.jpg
    2013-01-14_16-25-10_992.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 129
  • 2013-01-14_16-24-46_807.jpg
    2013-01-14_16-24-46_807.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 2013-01-14_16-25-01_691.jpg
    2013-01-14_16-25-01_691.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 129
Thanks!! I added 2 blue foot hermits to take care of the hair algae and sand stirring, so hopefully they can manage to avoid puffy long enough to do some clean up- so far he's nipped their shells and found them kind of uninteresting. I'm waiting on a snail clean up crew. I wish he wasn't such a brat, I would love to keep a cleaner shrimp along with maybe a decorator crab, but he would destroy them. I'm hoping he'll leave ocean snails alone, though I do feed him freshwater nuisance snails a couple times a week and he loves them...

Thanks!! I added 2 blue foot hermits to take care of the hair algae and sand stirring, so hopefully they can manage to avoid puffy long enough to do some clean up- so far he's nipped their shells and found them kind of uninteresting. I'm waiting on a snail clean up crew. I wish he wasn't such a brat, I would love to keep a cleaner shrimp along with maybe a decorator crab, but he would destroy them. I'm hoping he'll leave ocean snails alone, though I do feed him freshwater nuisance snails a couple times a week and he loves them...

I take it he's a naughty boy lol hopefully he,ll leave your hermits alone! Got to admit it though he's cute :)

he's absolutely fabulous, but he is the meanest fish I have ever owned!! He bites me, he can open and eat a clam in 20 minutes and don't get your fingers in the way if you're feeding him shrimp, lol, or he'll split your fingernail- I learned the hard way!!

he's absolutely fabulous, but he is the meanest fish I have ever owned!! He bites me, he can open and eat a clam in 20 minutes and don't get your fingers in the way if you're feeding him shrimp, lol, or he'll split your fingernail- I learned the hard way!!

Wow! That's some fish, he must have some set off teeth. But I bet he's a really cool fish to own. I would love dwarf puffers cute little faces!

Big teeth, bigger personality, lol. Luckily he files his own teeth and beak by doing that, I would hate to try to do it for him!! He is my favorite fish, puffers aren't easy (water changes are insane because they are messy eaters and love to rearrange things) and he kills tank mates all the time, plus he's very sensitive to environmental changes and very sulky when he's disturbed in any way. I don't know much about raising true dwarf puffers, so they may not be as hard to maintain as a green spotted. Anyone know the answer to that?

Back
Top Bottom