New reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HEY :) im from sri lanka too. Where do yu get your inverts/corals from? Cuz i wanna start a 10 gallon reef tank. I wouldnt mind buying some frags from you too :D
thx

Hey there... Great to see a sri lankan on the forum :)

I get my corals from a place called aquamarines... And i buy my fish and inverts from two other exporters...

We should hang sometime and talk fish :p

Prices are not too bad but since they are also in to exports they only get corals if they ha e another shipment... So they don't have corals right throughout the year...

Green mushroom is about rs. 2,500

Thy get hammer corals, leathers, brain, torch and some mushrooms and zoas... But nothing compared to the varieties i see on the internet... Such a shame we dot have a place like that... Sucks been in the hobby and only having limited stuff to choose from...

i know... i still cant find a wave maker here... i if had the the facilities i would convert my 4 feet tank to a reef tank but sadly i cant :( could you sell me some frags PLEASEEE. im only 14 so im on a tight budget with this tank :( just checked out your 10 gallon reef its AWESOME :D

Thanks i actually dismantled that and upgraded to my new tank...

You can get wavemakers from northwest aquarium at thimbirigasyaya...

What are the lights you have?

craigufolabs@gmail.com

Drop me a mail and we can have a discussion...

Hey guys i picked up a small purple rand for my reef but i am having a tough time finding proper sea weed at aquariums.

Is it ok if i feed it the sushi wrap nori???

I believe nori and seaweed sheets are the same thing. :) Some people buy the nori sheets at the japanese grocery store cause its cheaper than in the lfs.

Back
Top Bottom