Pics of my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

badfish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys, just thought i would post pics of my tank, afterall, all the people on this forum have helped me out in one way or another.

DSC05394.JPG

DSC05407.JPG

DSC05408.JPG

2 clown, 2 chroms, 1 yellow watchman, 1 tang. Im affraid to say pretty much fully stocked. Next is corals in a couple of months.

i got my tan from Eddies in clifton park, clowns from petco in clifton park, and yellow watchman and chromis from Something Fishy in Schenectady. Eddies has by far the best selection, but a little overpriced, while something fishy has the best price, but selection is hit or miss.

havefun said:
Awesome job!!!

Those feather dusters look pretty large, did they come with your lr?

yeah i got lucky, i have a bunch, but those are by far the two best. When i first put the rock in they both popped out, and i said to myself, when i aquascape, i gotta make sure they face the front of the tank. I was gonna say this is looking like a New York thread, three from Albany, and one from Long Island.

About what diameter are those 2? I have some fairly descent ones but nothing like those I don't think.

I was gonna say this is looking like a New York thread, three from Albany, and one from Long Island.

...Until an Iowa hick stuck his 2 cents in :lol:

Damn iowa :twisted: heh j/k who wouldnt wanna live in a state where cow and corn account for more space than the human population?

Lookin nice BADFISH, I dont think your overstocked yet. You could probably go with a dwarf angel, or a blenny of some type. I will post some pics of my tank soon also.

Goodluck with the coral

maryland has great fish stores.....house of tropical, aquarium center, exotic aquatics! u should come visit sometime.

SEMA 05/21 lil ninjas

Yes Maryland does have nice fish stores, blows albany out of the water. The diameter of the feather dusters is around an inch, the other ones dont look that nice. Hey JohnNLuc, where from the island are you from, i grew up in Port Jeff, and parents still live there, there is no place like the ISLAND, just too EXPENSIVE. Looking foward to your pics 4inch.

If you think eddies is overpriced..there's this place call davey jones locker in downtown albany. Their fish cost about $20 more than eddies prices. I went to petco too but all the clowns there looked all sickly. I'm gonna check out stores in nyc for when i make trips to see family.

Back
Top Bottom