Salt Water Startup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jason, don't feel to bad. One of my LFS is that way. Some people don't belong in a people oriented business. I ranted on this a while back.LOL
I am sure you will find a better place to lay your hard earned dollars down.

Please Note: We cannot ship any aquarium life to Hawaii, APO addresses, Post Office Boxes, Puerto Rico, other U.S. Territories, or other countries.

hmm it's been a week today since I've seen my Yellow Watchman... I have no idea where he could be? Unless he is dead under a rock or something.

Since I put my pistol shrimp in I haven't seen him either, he was really small but still.. Where could my yellow guy have gone

I finally received my T5 fixture this morning. I can't wait to get home to open her up and try it out.

I also found a listing on craigslist for 100lbs of Fiji LR. The guy is getting out of the hobby. He was asking 130 but I said I'd take it for 100. I'll see what he says.. This will be goodfor my 180gallon that's sitting on my floor right now.

Well 130 was a good deal but he is letting it go for 100. I will have to let the rock dry up though and then cycle it when I get my stand and all other equipment for the 180. I am still working on my smaller tank! I wasn't going to buy anything for the 180g yet but I just came accross this deal so figured I would pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom