(**UPDATED**)1 Year Reef Tank Pics (WARNING LOTS OF PICS)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
As far as I can tell, it has been around one year and I thought I would share my 75g reef tank with you.

Hiding Royal Gramma

f48ac6ac.jpg

Pulsating Xenia and Montipora Digita

f48ac69c.jpg

f48ac695.jpg

f48ac689.jpg

f48ac677.jpg

Ok finally here is the rest of them...

f48ac1fc.jpg

f48ac1f1.jpg

f48ac1e3.jpg

f48ac1d9.jpg

f48ac0e1.jpg

f48ac0dd.jpg

f48ac0dc.jpg

f48ac0d8.jpg

f48ac0d1.jpg

Side view

f48abf2c.jpg

f48abf23.jpg

Blue Candy Frag
f48abf1e.jpg

f48abd5d.jpg

Left Side..

f48abd55.jpg

Right Side..

f48abd4e.jpg

Middle..

f48abd4b.jpg

f48abd44.jpg

Last One...

Pic of my White Cheek Tang being cleaned....

f48abcb2.jpg

sorry revhtree, im sure they are beautiful pics, yet my computer doesnt want to load any posted pics unless they are in the gallery :cry: i want to see them cause i admire SW even tho im a freshie :mrgreen:

its okay, i really want to see tho :mrgreen: hope that makes you feel better, also how much was your 75 gal tank with hood, light, filter, substrate, and decor? cause i want to make a big FW tank like your size tank

Thanks for the comments....I got a bunch more pics, as soon as IS goes back up I'll post'em...
:wink:

Thanks for all the comments! It's taken some money, frustration, and hard to work to get to this point. But most of all it's taken a BEAT DOWN from my wife. So.......It's been worth it all!! :p

I am really impressed revhtree. that is truely an amazing tank. I hope that I can get that far...without the beat down.

i love it revhtree!!!!!!! now i can use that as a schematic for my tank :roll: :mrgreen: now only i can use 1/4 of that stuff :mrgreen: beautiful i love it, absolutely love it!

Back
Top Bottom