Updated photos of tank with the 45-55lbs of lr in it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like you're on the right track (y) Any pics of the whole tank?

See that part that doesnt have any lr there? Thats the space I am going to have when the other piece is cured :wink:

Some more HEHE :) This is susposed to be my sunset and my sunrise lights the 2 55watt pcs but on the right there is a 1 daylight so Im going to replace it with a 03 blue actinic so it will be looking nice :) I also have a question my piece of lr is growing a dark red-maroon color and its wierd cuz when I see them in the morning it isnt that dark but during the day its really dark red, I think its coraline because I have al sorts of new purple and green and blue and pink coraline on my older pieces of lr, what would that maroon stuff be coraline? thanks Heres an alittle bit of it but its gotten alot more

it looks good. i do not know about you but i really do not see much of the fish and the corals you have in that tank. are they just really little or dose the background kind of make them disappear?

Back
Top Bottom