Updated pic of my 125 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful tank!! How long have you had it?

I am looking to upgrade to 125 - 180g in January or maybe sooner. How much work is the 125?

Again, Great tank, thanks for sharing! :wink:

Since February. Actually I think it is less work than the smaller ones, just that everything you buy has to be "more" of it.....LOL

True! The thought of the price of all that LR is scary! Well it wont be all that bad, I already have 105pds of it. If I can find some southdown sand it sure would help out alot on the price. That's alot of sand!! :wink:

I wish you lived closer, I still have a 50 lb bag in my garage and I can get more if I needed it. One of the members here told me about a place by me ('bout an hour drive) where I could get some.

I travel to Tennessee once a year to visit my wife's brother. He lives right on the Tenn/Alabama border, you aren't that much farther.....it's gonna be a couple of months before I can get down there. I will let you know when, and if you are still in need of the "Carabean Playsand" I will bring as much as you want with me.

Thats a beautiful tank Sparky. I have a Seaclear 125g Im holding off on setting up. I live in a Apartment and it would be a pain if I had to move. Your setup is how I want to make my 125g. Awesome job :D

Thats a beautiful tank Sparky. I have a Seaclear 125g Im holding off on setting up. I live in a Apartment and it would be a pain if I had to move. Your setup is how I want to make my 125g. Awesome job :D

Back
Top Bottom