Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Breeding
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-04-2022, 04:46 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

10 gallons breeding tank

Hi, I would like to have your opinion about my project: A 10 gallons tank to breed endler, cherry shrimp and some kind of snail. (With a lot of plant, like Java moss or guppy grass) Is a ten gallons tank too small for this? Do endler eat a lot of baby shrimp? Thank you! (and excuse my english, I am francophone, I hope it’s understandable…)

Old 07-07-2022, 08:50 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

Am I understanding correctly you want to try and breed all 3 species in the same tank?

I honestly don’t think that’s going to turn out too well for you. I’m thinking wayyy too small of a tank even for breeding just mystery/apple snails (one of the types that you can readily breed in freshwater), as they can have 100+ babies in one clutch. That’ll be a full tank real fast without anything else breeding in there

Tags
10 gallon, breed, breeding, gallon, tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com