29 gal. Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MollyMaster

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i have a 29 gal. tank and i have had fish for my entire life but i just dont know what to put in it, does anybody have any suggestions? i was thinking either one fish that will get pretty big, or some fish that will breed besides mollies bcuz i already am breeding mollies in my 90gal. and i have more than enough,(thats wy im MollyMaster) haha well ANY suggestions the only requirements are freshwater and no mollies, just include a little facts about them or it
thanx yu'all

I know that you said no more mollies.. But have you thought about breeding true sailfin mollies?

I would suggest a pair of rams, but if you have hard water, this wouldnt be a good idea.

I thought about it but the problem is all my LFS's dont sell them, only lyretail and that only white, orange and dalmation and i have those, ive also thought about rams but not a whole lot, corys r a good idea but now im thinking angelfish
thanx

A 29g is a little small for angels.

I'm with mgamer, corys and dwarf neon rainbows. (Look at my tanks link, I'm not biased at all. :)) I really like my rainbows. They're bright and active and they feed so ferociously that I sometimes expect them to come flying out of the tank when I open the lid.

With a little work, you can breed the rainbows. I think mine spawned on some watersprite without me knowing it. I found an oddball fry with fins like the rainbows in another tank that I transfered some watersprite to.

Back
Top Bottom