Acei Spawn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jrp1588

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, noticed today that one of my female Acei's had a full buccal cavity. This will make my third spawn since I bought all the mbunas this last christmas! I've still got the first batch growing out and am officially out of tanks. lol. it's cool to have such rampant breeders.

Congrats on the spawn. You are going to need more tanks soon! What are you going to do with all the fry?

sell th the LFS! haha, I get 1/3 the price that they sell them for in store credit. I got this batch of zebras calculated at about $70. :)

Do you have any pics of the different sizes? Our Acei's have been exhibiting spawning behavior recently. *fingers crossed*

No shots of the fry yet? Congrats on the spawning! I think we need to swap fish. My Aceis and labs aren't wanting to breed yet.

ok, I mislabeled the thread. my bad. They havn't yet spawned, but the acei, lab, and zebra are all holding. There won't be fry for a while, and sadly they'll be eaten because my one growout tank is occupado :( I got shots of the Zebra fry though in another threadm they are about 3/4" long now.

Back
Top Bottom