Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Breeding
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Always wondered what happened to my Amano shrimp eggs!

So in my time having a community tank, Ive had Amanos, who have gotten eggs and even though I know they wont hatch in fresh water Ive always wonder where the egss were stashed or who exactly was eating the eggs....so by chance today, see my female shrimp, ready to offload her eggs....and SHE starts muching down as if it was Xmas lunch, since Im in the begiining stages of starting a Brackish tank, in a went with the net, gently caught her she immedately shook off the rest of the eggs and I put her back in the tank, those eggs (like gold to me ) went immediately into the Brackish tank So now I hope I can hatch those buggers, since Ive heard they can be tough to breed.

Tags
amano, amano shrimp, egg, eggs, rim, shrimp

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com