Angelfish breeding size/age??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nol Starks

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have four silver zebra angels quarter size, 1 orange veil quarter size and a orange angel half dollar size. Will the bigger angel and the veil brred with the zebras or vice versa and how old or what size will they start to pair off?? 25 gal coloum

They may pair off as juveniles but usually at sexual maturity which is 8-12mths of age.
I have proven this myself with pic included ;)
Different angels can breed together, that's how we get such variety.
I'm playing the waiting game with 5 juveniles myself. I feed them 3 times a day. High quality flake and blood worm every second day with water changes every 2nd day. They grow fastest that way I've found for me.
Best of luck! Ask anymore questions and I'll try answer them best I can

Thanks guys. I'll star with the bloodworms and 2nd WC. I'm excited. With the aggression, that was the first thing I worried about. I'm gonna move the rest of the fish once I get a good pair. They seam to be at the perfect size to start p#iring off :) :) thanks again!!

Forgot to add pic. Here u go

Attachments

• image-2226294457.jpg
    image-2226294457.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 179
  • image-1343001846.jpg
    image-1343001846.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 174
Lol. It is good pic. I put it up to show the juveniles arnt scared to give it a go. My larger male won her over in the end of course. I had to remove the juvenile as he wouldn't give up and let my pair spawn. Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom