Angelfish fry and out of town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaddyD

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have to go out of town family emergency Friday night to Sunday night. My fry are about a month old. I have no one to feed them this weekend. Will they survive from my feeding Friday night till I can feed them Sunday night? I feed them frozen brine shrimp because it is hard to get live brine locally. I'm considering bringing them for the ride as a last resort of they can't survive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh, and the fry were one month old yesterday.

I have to go out of town family emergency Friday night to Sunday night. My fry are about a month old. I have no one to feed them this weekend. Will they survive from my feeding Friday night till I can feed them Sunday night? I feed them frozen brine shrimp because it is hard to get live brine locally. I'm considering bringing them for the ride as a last resort of they can't survive.

No one can say for sure that they will or will not survive but at a month old, they should be able to go a couple of days without food. Just feed them a "normal" amount on Friday before you go so that no uneaten food goes bad and fouls the water while you are gone. You may lose some to predation from their siblings but those are usually ones you'd be culling anyway. :whistle: Just make sure you feed them Monday morning. (y)

Hope this helps. (y)

They survived. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom