Angelfish spawned but they have fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SushiRoll

Aquarium Advice Freak
My angelfish spawned but they have 3 week old fry. This isn't normal right? Here are some pictures of the eggs and fry (just because).
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429891603.423849.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429891637.157088.jpg
And just as a side note I do almost NOTHING on this tank I don't even feed live food just omega one flakes. It has to be the water chemistry that makes them spawn. Anyway I'm really proud of this pair ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Hello and congrats! I'm pretty new to fish keeping, but I do have angels as well and have done research for when this happens. Mine laid eggs a while back but nothing came of it bring their first time. But that being said, you need to feed your fry with shrimp brine, because once they get done feeding from their egg sack they need something small enough to feed on.:) on a side note, I'm probably taking my paired off angels and putting them in their own separate 20 gallon

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes I know someone who has a breeding pair who lay eggs like every 2-3 weeks even when there's fry in the tank

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom