Angels laid eggs!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pcdebb

Aquarium Advice FINatic
OMG what do i do?!?!? OMG I was not expecting this, Bubba is very aggressively chasing everyone off. What do i do? Do I need to move somebody, OMG I"m so excited!!

I just fed them like 20 minutes ago, I was about to turn off the lights and got the shock of my life, taking pics now!!!

I hope they make it until tomorrow, time for an emergency fry tank!! I didnt think the momma was ready, I got her as a tiny, but she's obviously grown up now!

eggsnc.jpg

well sometimes they will eat the first few batches of eggs till they get it rite. if u want them to keep breeding and have healthy babies i would give the pair there own tank. or move the other fish out . breeding angels are very protective of each other and there eggs and fry. if u want to hatch them your self i can teach u how to do this.the eggs will hatch in 3 days and the parents will sometimes move them to a different spot in the tank. if there's other fish or plecos they might eat the eggs or fry.now that they are breeding you will have new eggs about every 3 weeks. again angels do a lot better by them self's when breeding as there's no stress for them and you get more fry and healthier fry. if you have any questions fell free to pm me. i have 10 breeding pair now and about 75 - 100 growing out now and waiting for more pairs, angels are my LOVE

Back
Top Bottom