Angels spawning with video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Came home this evening to find my angels spawning in the 55. I taped part of it, I will upload later tonight. Was so neat to watch. Of course they choose the filter intake tube. Daddy was rather aggressive, chasing the reflection of me with the camera as if he could scare me away. I don't think the eggs will be there long, dad was eating the eggs while momma was laying them. If they leave any eggs I will remove them. This is their second spawn, the first would have been successful except we were moving and the wrigglers didn't survive the move. Who knows we'll see what happens.

Great video Anne. From the looks of it, you have a pretty protective pair as I couldn't help noticing that the Bala stayed clear of the area at all times. :)

Yes they were just introduced into the tank 10 days ago. It took them several hours to complete their spawning.

LOL Bill the poor bala had been chased several times, he's a bit slow but he finally caught on to stay away.

Back
Top Bottom