Any advice on how to get rid of baby mollies? ^^;

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
I don't want to be waiting a year for these babies to grow up, is there anyway I can get rid of them before then cuz I'm cramped on space as it is @____@ and don't tell me to kill them.... There's a 4 month and 30something 2 months...

I SAID DON'T TELL ME TO KILL THEM! EATING IS KILLING! ^^; sorry...and besides they're too big to be eaten.

....could do that, Petsmart is the only lfs and one told me they would take them for nothing but only when they're fully grown- another told me they won't take them, my mom won't let me get another one >_<

Hang some flyers..."free fish" If you don't know anyone that wants them you have to keep them.

This might be a stretch, but are there any local schools or daycares that might be interseted in taking in some 'classroom pets'? I've seen this suggested before.

- Mandy

what kind are they? and if THERE is no possible way then ship them to me, i need to know how many,how big, and what kind

Well my teacher at my agricultural school said they might take a couple but there's almost 40 of them and they're dalmation/silver cross mollies >_< .I don't know of any fish clubs...anywhere...and even if I did I doubt my mom would take me. some of my friends are going to take a few but that's still like.... they can't just take them all >_<

well how many do you have left after friends school etc ? i might be able to take 5 and mabe 10 if you pay for shipping. but goto these sites first, Craigslist.com and Freecycle.com you can post ads etc. very helpfull for getting rid of things! HTH

@____@ I don't know most of my friends are like... I dont know if I can but I'll try.... but most like like like....20 something but the thing is I dont know if my mom will let me ship them off to people >_<

I wish the stupid babies would just grow up faster @____@ why do they have to take so long?! it's like a puppy!...except puppies get bigger..

btw, craiglist and freecycle now officially confuse me >_<

For the fish to grow out to a size big enough to give them away (or sell them if they were not cross colored)
btw. you live in a area that should have alot of fish clubs/societies (the east coast seems to be full of them)

They look either pure white(silver) or spotted(Dalmation), despite they're not purebred, but I live in like a ghetto town with hardly anything in it, and in the area, I have no freakin clue where anything would be unless it was in the city and my mom hates the city.

Back
Top Bottom