are the doing what i think they are?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow they are only about 4 months old haha i only got about an inch of glass above my water line should i lower it a bit i want to keep the babies my fish store said they will buy snails off me for $1 per snail its not gonna be much but its money i didnt have before

maybe just a little lower. make sure you dont go to low for the filter to work. they like to lay eggs on the glass above the water line . keep lid closed for the humidity .

not sure i have never had mine in an open tank. all you can do is wait and see. if u notice the eggs drying out maybe splash a little water on them

Okay i was going to place them in a container and just have an air stone running in it with a lid on

lets see how they do in the tank first then if not then move them. i do know they prefer cooler water like in the 70s

All good ill see how they go at normal temp if it fails ill drop it down a bit if they start breeding like crazy i might buy another tank just for them

Back
Top Bottom