Are these Mystery Snail eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feed mine blood worms, tubiflex worms and brine shrimp from frozen and I keep a white worm culture and buy black worms for live food. They get Hikari sinking wafers as their staple. Once they spawn they will do it again for a couple successive days if the conditions are right. Usually after the pseudo rainfall, and first thing the next morning. Mine start spawning as soon as I put the lights in since they are in a basement with not much natural light.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I feed mine blood worms, tubiflex worms and brine shrimp from frozen and I keep a white worm culture and buy black worms for live food. They get Hikari sinking wafers as their staple. Once they spawn they will do it again for a couple successive days if the conditions are right. Usually after the pseudo rainfall, and first thing the next morning. Mine start spawning as soon as I put the lights in since they are in a basement with not much natural light.

Those are some well fed catfish! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Lol. Yeah. I rotate the other fish with some high quality flake as well as the frozen mix and live foods. I'm going to start hatching my own brine shrimp. All the frozen is getting expensive.

Back
Top Bottom