Babies introduced to main tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocminpin

Aquarium Advice Addict
Two of my little Dalmatian Molly fry were re introduced to the main tank today. I had tried this previously and they were bullied and chased. Today, a few weeks later, things seem to be going smoothly.
The biggest fry is Angel and she is 10 wks old. The other one is un named and it is 9 wks old.

View attachment 62347

View attachment 62348

Thank you :)
That's Charger... She had a batch 3 wks ago it felt like I waited forever for... I have her 15 babies in a tank to themselves. They're still very small and petite... Much smaller than this 10 wk old batch was at their age.. Maybe quality of stock... Or different Molly type?

I just noticed Charger is swimming up to fry and going vertical and shivering/vibrating... Is she being a brat and showing her dislike to them on her turf? She's never ever done this before... I watch these guys like hawks..
Cruella, Dalmatian adult (of course) :) is about to pop... Maybe that's it also?? She's been staying with her and rubbing up against her.

ocminpin said:
Two of my little Dalmatian Molly fry were re introduced to the main tank today. I had tried this previously and they were bullied and chased. Today, a few weeks later, things seem to be going smoothly.
The biggest fry is Angel and she is 10 wks old. The other one is un named and it is 9 wks old.

Awesome! Congrats on raising them!

Back
Top Bottom