Baby longfin zebra danio!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Umm he is doing this !? I let the bag float for 20 minutes ?

Laying on bottom

He has a white spec on his little fin thingy should I be worried ?!

When buying from petsmart or petco (we don't them in Canada) I suggest asking when they get their shipment in. Always wait till a few days after they do come in so you can be sure tgey are healthy. He might be stressed right now. But do keep and eye on that spot. You may have introduced ich into your tank. I have a tank just for the new fish to go into for a couple of weeks to be sure I'm not introducing disease into my community tanks. The Malaysian Trumpets snails are great snails. I'm trying to introduce them into all my tanks for a clean up crew.

When buying from petsmart or petco (we don't them in Canada) I suggest asking when they get their shipment in. Always wait till a few days after they do come in so you can be sure tgey are healthy. He might be stressed right now. But do keep and eye on that spot. You may have introduced ich into your tank. I have a tank just for the new fish to go into for a couple of weeks to be sure I'm not introducing disease into my community tanks. The Malaysian Trumpets snails are great snails. I'm trying to introduce them into all my tanks for a clean up crew.

Ya I'm working on getting like a 10 gallon to do that with ! Also umm his little fin thing looks shorter than the other one well where that spot is a tiny hair length wisker thing is coming out . So maybe its regrowing?

Start treating by getting the temp up to 86 degrees. You may need to buy another heater. Only raise the temp by 2 degrees every day.

Start treating by getting the temp up to 86 degrees. You may need to buy another heater. Only raise the temp by 2 degrees every day.

I went from 72 to 74-75 ish I have self shut off heaters. I have 1 more putting it in the new tank tomorrow but like I said I honestly think its just his wisker regrowing

Back
Top Bottom