Originally Posted by erik7
Well, I thought they laid hundreds, but many get eaten or dont survive, and more than 1 or 2. But im fine with the few i have, as long as they survive. I cant wait for them to get bigger
If you have Apple snails, there is a dried up egg clutch somewhere on your aquarium wall or up underneath your filter.
* They help keep debris to a minimum
* You can train them to be hand fed
* They come in tons of different colors
* They are very hard to sex
* Once they start laying egg clutches they won't stop laying them pretty much until they are ready to pass.
* They will lay egg clutches outside of your aquarium if they feel their egg clutches won't survive in the aquarium.
In a 10 g, I personally would put 5 apple snails but that just me. Good luck.
Forgot to add if they are a Mystery Snail then they are a livebearing snail and there will be no egg clutch to be found.