Box Shaped Guppy Belly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My two puppies had me up at 5am today so I checked the fish tank. I saw 6 fry swimming in the plant and the mother still looks pretty fat. How long does it take to have all the babies?

Can take all day,!
Sadly you won't know until shes just done, they can have up to 200 fry!

Ahhh baby guppies on the loose!!!! Help lol Im so stupid for not followign my guts. I was thinking about puting my guppy into the breeding tank and i didn't. SO i came back from school right now and i see 5 baby guppies!! I gotta find the rest

Congrats! Haha, and they love to hangout in between the gravel so they would be safe till you can move them over.

:D 11 total baby guppies! They are so adorable <3 I started freaking out when I saw that my fish was skinny. 3 of my baby guppies are light colored and the rest are dark o.o

:D 11 total baby guppies! They are so adorable <3 I started freaking out when I saw that my fish was skinny. 3 of my baby guppies are light colored and the rest are dark o.o

Congratulations.... I have 5 fry that survived the night. I don't have a breeder box, but they are hanging out in the plant and staying safe.

Cool what color(s) do you think they are going to turn out

Don't know, they are all light colored. The males are what I believe to be Tequila Sunrise Delta Guppies (bright orange and white), and the female was a blonde with a green tail. I hope they have some interesting colors.

'CalypsoGuppy' yours has about a week, maybe a week and a half left,good luck, keep us posted

Like the other person wrote sorry to hop on this thread with my own question but I'm not sure how to navigate the app to ask a question.
I literally bought guppies today but one of my females looked larger than the others when I put them in their tank. I began doing a little bit of research and she tends to swim slowly, avoid the other fish, has a dark gravid spot and seems to look boxy. But since I am new to guppies I'm not sure what it all truly looks like. Here are pics of her (her name is Pandora) ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393744288.240757.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393744643.387738.jpg

Like the other person wrote sorry to hop on this thread with my own question but I'm not sure how to navigate the app to ask a question.
I literally bought guppies today but one of my females looked larger than the others when I put them in their tank. I began doing a little bit of research and she tends to swim slowly, avoid the other fish, has a dark gravid spot and seems to look boxy. But since I am new to guppies I'm not sure what it all truly looks like. Here are pics of her (her name is Pandora) View attachment 225439View attachment 225440
It's hard to tell but she does look a little big

Are my pictures showing up?

Attachments

• DSC01277.JPG
    DSC01277.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC01278.JPG
    DSC01278.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC01279.JPG
    DSC01279.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 48