Breeding Betta's !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can see underneath it...I see you watched the video on YouTube from the #1 breeder?

I may be getting a breeding pair of Betta's on Wednesday, might be trading my Midas Cichlid for them

Woke up this morning and one of my males , have made a bubble nest almost the size of his bowl :)

I find what you guys are doing so cool. I want to try, but a)my parents won't let me and b)I don't have enough room.

Congrats on the huge bubble nest!

Hope all goes well.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390959697.031751.jpg this is what he has done since 12 pm when I went too work and it's now 10pm . I cleared I out before I left for work :) busy guy he is , that's for sure

Awesome :) , I can't wait till my females are ready . I think I might get another male and few females tomorrow hopefully .

Awesome :) , I can't wait till my females are ready . I think I might get another male and few females tomorrow hopefully .

Once you start you can't stop lol I just want to buy them all when I see their sad little cups with dirty water

I agree , I just sold my Midas and I'm going to buy 1 male and like 4 females I think ;). I going to look later .

I put the Add up on kijjiji 2 nights ago and sold today .

The male is pretty excited now , chasing her around and flaring . Hopefully it work .

So quick question: what are you doing to do with all the fry? Do you have a store you will sell to or are you planning on shipping them and selling online? I heard you can get quite a lot.

Back
Top Bottom