Bubble Nest??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow that's awesome!

I wish I could give advice on this but I have zero experience. Hopefully someone will help you soon. I would think it would upset him and confuse him if the nest were somehow gone all of a sudden but....again, don't go by me lol

Good luck!

I know. I wish I had am experience too. Thank you...it is pretty awesome!

I wouldn't worry if you do ever remove the bubble nest. I have accidentally destroyed a few of my betta's bubble nests and he didn't seem to care.

Hi Aaron. Thanks for the reassurance. My weekly PWC is wednesdays so I wanted to make sure that he won't get upset and get sick later if I'll take the nest out. Thanks again.

Hi Pizentios. Thank you for this information. It is really very helpful. Do you know how the cardinal's or the rasbora's eggs look like? I have pond snails in this tank too and I know how they eggs look like. But lately, I have seen the same look of eggs of the snails but scattered everywhere in the leaves of the cabombas and the anacharis? Could that be theres? If it is not the snail's eggs, then I just toss a lot of fish eggs. :-(

Snail eggs look like small dots, usually black or tan coloured, inside a blob of slime. Snails usually attach their eggs to plant stems or leaves or the side of your aquarium.

Cardinal eggs will be scattered about some fine leaved plants or even in the gravel and a little spheres that are clear to almost white. White eggs usually mean that the egg has spoiled. Given the size of Cardinals the eggs are pretty hard to spot.

Sorry for the late reply, apparently i can't post from the andriod app anymore and was away from the computer all weekend.

Snail eggs look like small dots, usually black or tan coloured, inside a blob of slime. Snails usually attach their eggs to plant stems or leaves or the side of your aquarium.

Cardinal eggs will be scattered about some fine leaved plants or even in the gravel and a little spheres that are clear to almost white. White eggs usually mean that the egg has spoiled. Given the size of Cardinals the eggs are pretty hard to spot.

Sorry for the late reply, apparently i can't post from the andriod app anymore and was away from the computer all weekend.

I know the pond snail eggs are like that, small whitish dots in a slimy bag. I normally take them out. I don't want them spreading my whole tank. I just had some bigger white eggs in this tank and I got the confirmation that it was from my nerite. Although they said, it won't hatch in FW, coz they need saltwater.

With the cardinals, I will remember that info. Thanks for the reply. It's okay about it being late. no problem at all. I am glad you were able to tell me the differences.

:)

Back
Top Bottom