Conditions for breeding angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moobs99

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi

Iv recently brought 15 angel fish and I'm hoping to get a few pairs out of them, but was wondering what the water conditions need to be?

well i have 7 breeding pair.. they like lower ph and will live longer and be helthier but not nessary these days. most angel fish bought in pet store are in a ph range of 7.5 to 8 and higher. if u want to breed them i recommend doing it in a bare bottom tank 82 degree temp. low light. to prep them for breeding i use blood worms one time a day alternated with flake food. if u choose to let the parents raise the fry put a few fake plants with big wide or round leafs in there so the parents have a place to move them around. if u choose to hatch your own eggs its another ball game lol. pm me if i can help

Ok that's what I'm after lol the 15 iv just brought are only about the size of a £2 coin so will have a good few months to wait lol but I do have 6 full grown angels that I'm hoping to pair up, the 6 big ones are in a 5ft tank, iv got another 5ft tank cycling as we speak and that should be ready in a week or 2 ready for a breadin pair to have to themselfs lol

Back
Top Bottom