Convict Market?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KonvictKeeper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok, sorry for bothering everyone with all these questions about convicts. I just want to learn as much as possible about them.

Anywho, this may sound like a stupid question but, I will be breeding my fish and was wondering if I will always have a market for them. I just don't want to end up with hundreds of baby fish. (I do but I don't have the room right now ;) )

BTW: Expect to find me giving away free convicts on the classifieds! I'm serious!

Where I live you can't give them away. Other members of my local club use them as food

I kinda figured my LFS or some place like that would take them... I live very close to "That Pet Place" (biggest pet store in the world! look em up), and thats where im getting my fish from... I'm sure they would take them.

Because of the fact that they are such great parents, the market is full of them around here. Don't get me wrong I think they're are great fish. There's is just no money paid for them by me

I went to petco and bought 3 cons which were all supposed to be males.... They matured and they r females... Now I have 3 baby females

They r actually in Market in CT. (not much paid, but they r in market) i sell them for .50 to my lfs and if they don want them i have 2 big flowerhorns who do :/

They r actually in Market in CT. (not much paid, but they r in market) i sell them for .50 to my lfs and if they don want them i have 2 big flowerhorns who do :/

So I guess they're food... you're the 2nd one whos said that...

Thats a little sad to me because they are just so darn cute! :( (It's kind of weird for me to say that being that I'm a lifelong hunter/fisherman/outdoorsman :p)

.5" and up. U should see my kamfa chase the lil guys i feel kinda bad sonetimes but its nature. He is 9" and my jaguar n electric blud jack dempsey pair are 9" also my jaguar is so fast! And then there king kok my zhen zhou red dragon flowerhorn super fast 6" and his female blood parrot very clumsy likem also.

Back
Top Bottom