Cory catfish eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Markusroberts

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I know it's not the best picture my phone didn't want to focus on them rather the plants instead but it looks like them can anyone confirm thisImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389364358.065811.jpg

This will be the first batch from my cory so I don't expect a lot of eggs

Those are cory eggs but if you have other fish they will be eaten. I just scraped mine off the glass yesterday morning and put them in a breeder net and am seeing if they will hatch

I have 5 sterba in my 55G , i have recently added live plants. Do they require special conditions to breed?
My water temp is 25c and water parameters are good(weekly 20% water change and test the water bi weekly)

I've not done anything to breed my Cory's just left them to it, I do a 10% water change every week but I've over killed on filters so the water is crystal clear all the time, I heard that having other fish that breed in the tank will encourage other fish to breed I'm not to sure but I have guppies and Platties in the tank that are breeding and hopefully soon my bnp will staring breeding

Great to hear, i've found another 30 or so today during some tank maintainence, is it possible these eggs could be contaminating my water? I've been having some real water quality issues lately in my small tank?

Back
Top Bottom