Cory Fry at 3 Weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guppyman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Greetings All - For those who are interested, I have placed a pic of my albino Cory fry in my photo gallery. Of the 125 that hatched, it appears that around 100 or so are doing just fine, although I do need to get a few out of that filter, pretty soon. :)

I have just obtained 3 dozen beautiful Corydoras sterbae which I plan to beef up and breed. I think that they are the most beautiful of all the Cory cats - but that's just me. Also, they school like no other Cory species. The 3 dozen stick like glue to one another. A very impressive sight. - Guppyman

I was the one who approved your cory fry photo when it was submitted, and feel privileged to be the first one to see the picture! Great job (y)

Great photo, Guppyman! Thanks for sharing. Your other photos are nice too. It looks like you have a very nice life. I'm a little jealous :]

Yeah. You may yet make me like fancy guppies. Never been a big fan, but your pics of them show how stunning they can be!

GuppyMan, your new nickname is CoryCatMan :)

Those cories are so riduculously cute. Love the teeny tiny barbels.

Cory Fry

Hi juliemichelle. It's a standard Lee's large corner filter. The marrbles are used to weigh it down as well as providing minimal bio filtration. I use large filter pad material on top to stop the large particles and biomedia in the middle for strong bio filtration. I use 2 per 10 G. tank and replace them altermately to maintain the "cycle." - Guppyman

Hi madasafish. I was telling fishfreek that it seems on this site guppies are regarded simply as something to feed to your Oscars, etc. :D I can't explain it - but I always come back to them - even though I love all tropical fish. - Guppyman

Cory Cats

Hi Sati. Thanks for the kind words. I get a lot of people telling me they wish they had my life. That's silly. but I understand the sentiment. I invite you here any Saturday to do 20% water changes on close to 200 tanks. YIKES!!! It's fun though. Just the dog, the cat the fish and myself. Now THAT is worth wishing for. No humanoids - Guppyman.

Back
Top Bottom