cory julii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daveho

Aquarium Advice Freak
hello there,
i have a quick question for the cory breeders out there, i have 4 cory julii and the largest of them is just over an inch and a quarter and this morning two of them where exibiting mating behaviour such as making the " T " shape. could they even breed this young?

Thanks a heep,
Dave

Your Corydoras

hello there,
i have a quick question for the cory breeders out there, i have 4 cory julii and the largest of them is just over an inch and a quarter and this morning two of them where exibiting mating behaviour such as making the " T " shape. could they even breed this young?

Thanks a heep,
Dave

Hello Dave...

Your "Leopard" corydoras will need to grow a little before they're breeding size, close to 3 inches. IMO, they're just practicing.

B

i just thought iw was odd as i only have the one girl but she was puting herself in with a male in the T position ( the male was happy to oblige) and she was shaking the way corys do when mating but she didnt have any eggs between her fins..... i just hadnt see that sort of behaviour befor (im new to corys really)

Back
Top Bottom