Dalmatian Molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Myiafaith1993

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Can someone please tell me if my Molly is pregnant and if so how much longer she has.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130202_221009.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130202_221009.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 73
  • ForumRunner_20130202_221017.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130202_221017.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 77
She looks pretty pregnant, I would say another few days.

See how her chest right below her gills is still rounded?
She will give birth within a few days of her chest becoming more squared out.

Otherwise good luck she's beautiful

A few weeks ago I got a 10 gallon aquarium and I got 4 guppies, 1 upside down catfish and a plecostomus the plecostomus died after a week.I think there wasn't enough algae in the tank so I got algae wafers the day before he died but he didn't eat them. A month later I got a dalmatian molly and she had 2 babies the day I got her I think but I don't know what to do with them. They have been hiding in a artificial plant but I'm afraid the other fish will eat them. so what do I do.:huh:

Last edited:
If you have another tank i would move them to that tank untill bigger other than that i think you can only make shore the babies have lots of hiding area goodluck

No sorry but a plastic bucket or container will do if u put a air hose in there for bubbles and make shore its chemical free

No not yet I wish she would I'm super excited. My one guppy just had 9 babies Sunday so now all I need is for my Molly to have hers.

Back
Top Bottom