Divers den order

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bribo12

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just received my order from divers den today and just wanted to give some feedback. I ordered a Pom Pom crab, blackcap basslett and montipora setosa frag from them. Got everything today and everything seemed fine, bags were a good temp, plenty of air and water, no leaks. However, the Pom Pom and blackcap were doa. It’s been a while since I’ve ordered from them but have most orders have been 50:50 for me on doas. Anyone else order recently from divers den specifically and have issues or good experiences. Called immediately and they did refund me for the fish and crab but I’d much rather have had a healthy basslett and crab.

Heat pack, triple bagged, peanuts for packing. This one may be on ups as it didn’t seem like shipping was bad. Just stinks ya know??

That's strange. If bags were puffed and water was on temp?? Maybe they sent you dead fish..

Who knows. Just disappointed as I was really looking forward to the blackcap

Divers den only posts new fish each day. They don’t have any other black caps in stock currently.

Back
Top Bottom