Dwarf gourami and bubble nest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mm yes. And after the fry are free swimming try to separate the parents and other fish from the fry.

Keep me updated. Id love to know if the male was able to do his part correctly.

I will... & he to cuz I just got this pair less then 3weeks ago!

I don't think he added his part.. Kept seeing her eggs but not his? I didn't see all of the dance so I had hoped.

I do warn you ahead of time I have breed a pair of blue gouramis and they were doing good and the male was guarding. I had them both in a 10g by themselves (or so I thought). their was a female mosquito fish that eat the babies and after that the female attacked the male so I separated them for a week. it was going good after the reintroduction until that fallowing morning the female tor the male up he only made it a week before he passed. so I have another male and they have successfully breed and I have the eggs in the 10g while the parents are in the 40g. I am keeping a close watch on them and I you should do the same. if they get face to face and really start biting each other than separate them. as long as their movements are smooth and not looking like they want to tear each other up you should be fine. I wish you luck also XD.

Back
Top Bottom