Endler and guppy hybrid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sacredfeesh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi looking for some advice I have and endler and female gupp she looks heavily pregnant think she's about to drop, when I bought her she was in a female only tank the 2 of them have been together for around 3 or 4 weeks now, she's breathing heavily likebshe s in labour (had the same experience with my platy) can this happen in that space of time ? My platy is something like every 2 months before she drops :s

Sent from my B1-710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

First, your female guppy may have been in a female only tank, but if they didn't get the fish from a local breeder she was likely hit by males long before you came into the picture. If her chest is squaring then she is ready to go. Most likely she will not bother fry, but keep an eye on her anyway.

OK thanks :D hopefully next time I will get hybrids ;)

I have breed hybrids in my tank and the colouring of some of them are amazing!

AquaTanked

endler guppy hybrids may be possible as theres show quality endler and guppy hybrids out there such as tiger endler that could be made with a snakeskin and endler given the fact that they have been together for a month aslong as the endler is mostly colorful and has a gonopodium mostly a endler and guppy hybrid

She dropped 3 baby's think this is her first but as said before don't know if she was hit before I introduced the endler time will tell hopefully :D

Back
Top Bottom