Endler's Livebearer Fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! I might get the 50w then... I still think that I am going to move them to another tank, but it'll have some decoration and such. Thanks though!!:thanks::thanks:
I would recommend the 25w for a 2.5g tank. I think the 50w might be a bit too much power. Besides, the 25w will give you a greater temp variation option.

Oh, and as a note, I just meant to remove the female so you have 12 million fry in the near future. :) Good thing she is feisty with all those boys!

I would recommend the 25w for a 2.5g tank. I think the 50w might be a bit too much power. Besides, the 25w will give you a greater temp variation option.

Oh, and as a note, I just meant to remove the female so you have 12 million fry in the near future. :) Good thing she is feisty with all those boys!
Yeah, I realized that I should get the 25w after I typed that. I have moved the one female to my 8g tank. She even gives my betta the frights!!

endlers are very pretty little fish. they are also pretty easy to raise. 78degs add some salt, very very small feedings 2-3 times a day. Females will drop 5-15 fry every 21 days or so, so be prepared for more fry from those who dropped to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom