Finally have fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hovoc

Aquarium Advice Activist
After my fish being prepetually pregnant, it looks like one or two of the fish may have dropped some fry.

One is about 1/4" long, estimating, and looks like a platy. The other is about half that size and is clear atm. I can really only assume that the fish had fry when I got tired of looking or was asleep or something, and these two are the only ones that didnt get eaten.

That being said, my 2 guppies that I have been wating to have fry still look pregnant and are still showing a dark gravid spot, so I guess more will be popping out eventually.:pimp:

Small ones!

Joking aside, I have 3 guppies, 8 platys, 2 mollies, and some neons in the tank. The large orange one looks like a platy baby, of which there are now 2 orange ones. Theres a small black one I havent seen long enough to decide what he is, and the clear one could be a guppy. The little buggers are fast:mrgreen:

Fun to (try to) watch, aren't they? :) One of my guppies finally had fry the other day too, and I used some old plastic plants mixed with a little bit of java moss, then closed the lid on a piece of one the plastic plants to keep the whole little refuge in place.

Back
Top Bottom