Fish ID (orange fish fry)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DjBootleg

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so I bought a orange platy about 2 months ago. Turns out the pet store sold her to me while she was pregnant. Not that I'm mad but the stress from moving and stuff made her have her fry prematurely sadly...

I quickly snagged the little fry up and put them in my fry tank. Some of them were not mature enough in her belly I guess. One even had his face still in like an egg or something....

Anyway I thought i lost them all. But I guess not??? Can anyone ID these two little guys for me? Are they in fact platy fry??

I could only take two pics cuz they are fast... But they have lines on their sides I haven't seen in platters....

Attachments

• image-3126388662.jpg
    image-3126388662.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 160
  • image-77765234.jpg
    image-77765234.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 161
Their platy fry.. It looks like the second one could be a girl but they can sometimes change when they grow up... Good luck

No. What's awesome is that your water is so crystal clear. It is as if the fish are hanging in thin air and not actually swimming in the water. Amazing water clarity

No. What's awesome is that your water is so crystal clear. It is as if the fish are hanging in thin air and not actually swimming in the water. Amazing water clarity

Haha! Wow thanks man. I just now got to read your reply. I take super pride in my tanks. Even my little 10 G fry tank haha.

Okay, so I'm not tripping. At first I was like "are the fish floating or what" LOL

Back
Top Bottom