fry!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

k.mascher86

Aquarium Advice Freak
i got home from work and she is pulling the wigglers from the rock and putting them in a groove that she made behind the rock!!! when i can ill post some pictures of the little guys/gals!!!

i have a pair of JD's. i have no idea. her last spawn she had around 150......give or take.

thank you.......this is my first time with fry.......i watched their last spawn at the lfs. this is their 5th spawn together

I have a pair of jd that have spawn twice, very exciting! I am stuck however with lots of fry and nowhere for them to go. I keep buying new tanks. They are getting big tho fun to watch grow! How long before you separate them its a gamble!

so its been a lil bit since my last update.......things are going great!!! fry are getting more and more active. momma doesnt even like me getting close to the glass. she goes agro!!!! is this normal?

the little guys

ForumRunner_20120912_001117.jpg

i have micro worms for now. my lfs is also hatching me some baby brine shrimp. for veggies i took some algea waffers i had for my pleco and grinded them up in the blender with water and made a veggie paste. they really love it

It is so normal for them! They are awesome parents! I love watching them care for their fry. They are very protective!

Whatever you feed the parents is fine for the fry. The parents do a great job chewing and spewing out food for then. I never fed mine separate until I removed then from the tank with the parents.

Back
Top Bottom