Fry food...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pandicorn

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys! I'm just wondering what you feed your fry, and how!

I feed mine by out tin some flakes, Hikari first bites, and blood worms into a bag, (3/5 flakes, 1/5 bloodworms, 1/5 HFB). My blood worms are all freeze dried! ^_^

Post your food / mixes below!

Morning- powered flakes
Afternoon- frozen brine shrimp
Evening- frozen blood worms

Mine are feed.. With a variety which I change around each time.. Crushed flakes.. Liquifry.. Microworms.. (Which you can culture yourself) and baby brine shrimp

I always start larger types of fry on freshly hatched brine shrimp and micro worms. They grow 2-3 (x) faster, are much healthier and as adults larger than using flake food. For egg layer fry, I always use concentrated green water, nothing works better. You can also use Anistons Betta Food. Lotsoffish has a great fry food and although I have not used it some folks I respect rave about it.

I just ordered some micro worm culture and decapsulated brine shrimp eggs (non-hatching) and I'm hoping to feed those. My "staple food"'is just a mixed bag of mainly flakes, some first bites, some blood worms

Back
Top Bottom