Fry Guys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
:D
Our brichardi have been busy excavating and I've been watching them closely. Last night I switched on the light and saw teeny, tiny fry!! I never saw the female looking gravid!! I counted 8 small fry guys--hard to see as they blended in with the sand!
Another surprise occurred this morning--the socolofi was in the 5 gal to mouth brood in private, but two days ago, I realized there wasn't anyone in her mouth and she ate readily :( . I pulled her out and was ready to dump the tank when a tiny fry swam past! After an exhaustive search, my fiance and I concluded that there was just one left!
:D

I wish I had a camera (maybe after the wedding *sigh*).
Just image a piece of light colored sand with eyes :wink:

Congrts on the fish fry(lol) and the wedding. My chardi's have bred twice but all fry keep disappearing. I think it's the synodonis cat I got in there. Both times the fry numbered in the 20's. It was like a bunch of gravel moving. :p

I have two synodontis juvies in that tank and I have considered taking them out, but I figured I would let nature happen~this time. I know they will breed again!

More fry!!! I counted 13 more FRY guys! My fish have been busy! The others from last month are still with us and now "helping" with the little ones. Now, I need to figure out what to do with them all :roll:

Back
Top Bottom