fry lovers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who are you talking to? I feed mine high quality herbivore flake reg. tropical flakes brine shrimp and a pellet food mixed and crushed to a fine dust

Anyone who have fry just want more fry to live than last time I lost a good amount of mine . My idea of getting fry fish by takin the Petsmart Molly fry a day or two old failed they all died in a week maybe one or two left and I lost a few guppy fry my guppy had . They had just flakes and algae wafers

I feed mine strictly nls I start out with fry formula then go to there grow formula then small fish formula then there thera+a formula I haven't lost but 2 or 3 so far.

Do you think she is close to having her babies? She is getting close to her due date, but lately she hasn't been showing any signs before she gives birth.

Attachments

• image-3721575614.jpg
    image-3721575614.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 63
I have 2 week old Firemouth fry! Too little to get a good pic but I will try tonight. I feed hikari first bites and just started today with finally crushed flakes.

Good news is my dad will take done fry :) lol so I will have alot of fry cause in qaurentinimg my new dwarf gourami I the male guppy tank and moved out males just in case .. So males are with females. My guppy fry are going to have to do survival of the fittest cuz I'm not buying a breeder net when I won't keep many of them anyways and I want the strongest lol

Back
Top Bottom