Gbr fry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

himdie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Welps first batch from my yunite rams and i got free swimmers wondering what a good food source for them would be ive got rotifiers and cyclops and hikary first bites but they all seem a lil big

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Pic

Attachments

• 1405195839461.jpg
    1405195839461.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 103
Hmm alright I fed some first bites and rotifiers hopefully that does it for today

Yes and sadly only lasted a day and a half not sure if they got eaten or died they were free swimming

Promising for theyre first spawn though

GBRs are notorious for being bad parents at first. I was surprised your first batch made it this far. How long have you had the rams. I also have rams from yunite. I've had mine for a few days and I'm going away for 5 days so when I go I hope I have a spawn when I get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I had them for about a week before I noticed they even had eggs lol and then they hatched the next day

Yunite rams have the best reputation around it seems. I wish they sold some electric blues.

Regarding fry food, you can add New Life Spectrum Grow to the list. People sometimes say that baby brine shrimp are too large for new ram fry. The truth is, it depends on the species of brine shrimp. San Francisco Bay brine shrimp are smaller than other species of brine shrimp. Visit brineshrimpdirect.com to learn more about the differences.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom