GBR's Ready to Spawn!? Lots of Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i dont know? everytime mine had eggs they were yellowish orange....i know white is bad that means they are not fertilized. never heard of black?

Meh they just ate the Next lot of eggs. They spawn on gravel rather than the rocks ive put in there for them hopefully my corys didnt eat any either.

Meh they just ate the Next lot of eggs. They spawn on gravel rather than the rocks ive put in there for them hopefully my corys didnt eat any either.

Honestly they may very well have! Corys are like little vacuums and if they laid them in the gravel, forget it-that was a late night snack for the little buggers. If you really want to breed sucessfully, try to isolate the GBR's in their own tank. I even read that snails will eat the eggs! Good luck.

They just laid again the eggs are whiteish grey. So im guessing that theyre infertile ill take a photo now. These where taken whilst they where being laid.

Attachments

• image-1871630052.jpg
    image-1871630052.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 74
  • image-3140015503.jpg
    image-3140015503.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 68
  • image-2985953674.jpg
    image-2985953674.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 72
hard to tell from the pics? did they dissappear again? I have heard that its hard to actually get the eggs to hatch unless the water PH is perfect...good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom