Glofish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

honeysuckle11

Aquarium Advice Freak
How can u tell if a glofish is going to have babys? I have a 5 glofish but the ones getting kinda big in the stomach. but its weird cause she get really big during eating time but then after alittle bit my fish will get little smaller again. The only time my fish gets really big is during feeding time, but its 3 times bigger then my other glofish. any ideas if its going to have babies or not? It been like this for a week now.

Glofish lay eggs, a female will get rounder than the males but it is not a huge belly type thing. Sounds to me like that fish likes to eat watch her as she may have a bloating issue.

So u dont think she is pregntant then? I mean she been kinda round for a week now. She goes wild when its feeding time too. i mean i feed my fish blood worms and flakes, but the glofish love brine shrimp so i do that for them sometimes too.

Egg laying fish don't get pregnant, if you want to see if she will lay eggs try a cool water change

Back
Top Bottom